Hello and welcome to my humble blog.
Well there is not much to say abut me. I love coffee and books and if I can drink a fresh hot coffee while reading, even better:)
I started to review a couple years ago and I still loving it. I love the book community and met many awesome people along the way. I’m looking forward to connect to even more of you awesome people out there and of course continue to discover more awesome books.
I read a little of everything and give most books and genre a try. But mostly I read Urban Fantasy,anything paranormal and dystopian. I love, YA and NA the same.
I’m not in any way a professional reviewer. I just like to read books and share my personal opinion with other book lovers.
If you have any books to review you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form after reading the review policy below.
***I will not be accepting any review requests at this time***
Up to this point I did not have any rules or guidelines about reviewing but as the blog grows and I get more requests I really need to set up some guidelines.
So here it goes.
- I accept books from publishers and authors, including self-published books. In order for me to review your book, please contact me with the burb and the genre. I will get back to you when and if I decide to review it.
- If I agree to review your book, I will post any and all reviews that includes negative reviews as well. I will state my own personal opinion and thoughts about the book. I will not trash a book or author. If I do not like a book it is nothing against the author. So please no hate mails and no asking if I can remove the review because I will not. Please make sure you are okay with an honest review before requesting a review of your book.
- I review paperbacks, hard covers and e-books. I do prefer print copies over e-copies as I do get to them faster.
- For my mailing address please email me at email@example.com or through the form down below
- I’m pretty open about genres but paranormal romance, urban fantasy, dystopian, and chick lit are my favorite genres. I also enjoy fantasy and mystery books, YA/NA and Adult books. I’m not a huge fan of historical romance but do read and review them on occasion. I give almost all books or genres a try, just contact me and we can see if your book fits into a review slot.
These are the few I will NOT review:
Poetry- any Christian and or religious books-political nonfiction or just nonfiction in general -M/M – F/F
5★ loved it and will for sure reread at some point
4★ loved it
3 ★liked it
2 ★could have been better
1 ★ did not like it
DNF-disliked it so much I did not finish the book